Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cool stuff today

Some cool stuff I got going on right now.

I am painting this bust by ANAKRON - it is great but a little intimidating.. I am trying out some new color combination's and  ways of shading. It is the first bust I paint and these things don't hide a thing - you have to work on your blends like crazy!


A trollblood that I am painting (TT) for my friend who will use it as a substitute Champion hero. I am almost done with this one which means I get to finish his Extreme Blitzer next :-)


Gavin at Tor Gaming is a great guy and he sent me two sets of his minis for me to paint - I have some great plans for these little buggers (and will take cutters and saw to them) but that will come this weekend :-)  (see pictures of these painted by atacam here and here.) The rules are available for free and hopefully I can get to play this soon!




Last is something that will be real dangerous to the wallet - Super Dungeon Explorer from Soda Pop. This game caught my eyes right away since I was brought up playing 8-bit NES and Master System back in Sweden. These minis are right out of these games... There are very little details so far but this is one of the "evil" guys. It is one of the promotion figures that are 20% larger than the final production minis will be - this guy has more pewter in his shield than most 28mm figures do..





No comments: